is a retailer of specialty and premium Cigarettes. The company's retail store is a one-stop concept for everything related to tobacco Cigarettes.(E-commerce store programming)
Solovat was contacted to handle the entire PezziKing e-commerce functionality. The purveyor of fine wines needed to expand it's offerings and reorganize the products into categories.
This E-Commerce portal was created as a result of 4-month project for Japanese company selling Home and Office networking equipment.
is e-commerce store of one of the duty free cigarettes sellers in Europe. MigMarket has been implemented on PHP, MySql, shopping cart)
is a portal dedicated to present and future Linux servers containing links for drivers and technical specifications as well as computers for business users, tips and hardware reviews)
Advanced E-Commerce Store (E-Commerce Portal Development)
Terms of development: 4-5 weeks
- Solovat has prepared E-Commmerce package: E-Commerce Advanced (B2B, B2C). This package is designed for most advanced applications, and the highest skill level to develop as compared to other websites.
- This E-commerce package aims to the stable Enterprises that need to establish a fully functional E-commerce Portal.
All the features that available in E-Commerce are included in this package:
- Exclusive, professional web design with custom graphics such as logos, icons, buttons, and background
- Users module: This section allows you to manage user accounts (including customer accounts, provider accounts and administrator accounts).
- Orders Module: This section allows you to browse through orders to gather statistics about a certain provider's sales.
- Site Template System: This section allows you to change the store's look. Since store engine is very flexible and extremely configurable, be careful! The high flexibility requires basic HTML knowledge and experience.
- Modules: Modules section allows you to enable/disable some of the store's features such as "Wishlist", "Discount coupons" and so on.
- Gift Certificate: This section is used to view/modify Gift Certificates ordered by customers.
- Store Coupons: This page allows you to define coupons that you wish to accept for your store. Each coupon allows a customer to receive a discount when he/she orders products from your store.
- PHP4 programming with relational MySQL 3.23.x database, database driven HTML templates; operational system - Linux.
- Up to 50-60 pages/sub-categories pages with text and photos/images (and those you add with the Content Management System described below).
- The Statistics Module lets you monitor web traffic to see how many visitors came to your site through parameters ranging from hours, days, weeks, months, or years. You will also have access to data showing not just how many visitors, but in what manner did they come to your website, such as time intervals and search keywords.
- Mailing list/Newsletter with web-administration; multiple e-mail-order confirmations option; an e-mail facility to e-mail anyone who has opted in to receiving e-mails
- AD management module/local banner exchange (upload banners for rotating all over web site, check their statistics etc.)
- Shopping cart (incl. multiple products ordered function, e.g. more than 1 product in the shopping cart)
- Payment section programming (Real time credit card/checks payment processing, phone and fax orders processing etc. (processing company charges must be paid by you); SSL (secure socket layer) support for secure communication and transactions (SSL Certificate must be paid for by you) etc.)).
- Inventory Tracking, allowing back orders if stock is out
- Shipping Methods: This section allows you to define shipping methods that you wish to be available to customers. Once a shipping method has been created, product vendors will be allowed to setup shipping charge calculations for it.
- Order Tracking facility where customers can check their status of the order
- Secure/protected areas programming, password recovery and change password options programming etc.
- Advanced search engine function with multivariable search. (Search over web site, database of products etc.)
- Optimization of images to find the fine line between quality and load time on average 56K dial-up Internet connection
- Development of an intuitive navigation scheme and interface.
- Software backup system for the Store database. Automatic restore of any of the saved versions.