Design, back-end, content management System, banner, newsletters management system, shipping by zone.
Principle 1 - Accountability
We answer to you. Our organization is responsible for personal information under our control and has designated individuals who are held accountable for compliance with the Principles described in this notice.
Principle 2 - Responsiveness
If you have specific questions that are not answered by the material that we disclose here, or in the linked resources, we will address your concerns by the following email address email@example.com.
Principle 3 - Openness & Security
Solovat Design is the sole owner of the information collected at our site. We do not sell, share, or rent information to third parties or partners. The information collected at our site is used exclusively to determine the most appropriate information to send to those who request it.
Principle 4 - Maintaining Safeguards
Solovat Design will protect your personal information by using appropriate security safeguards. We will remain alert and prepared to adapt these measures to address potential threats, hazards or unauthorized access.
Examples of our safeguards are:
- Restricting access to information to persons who need to know the information to provide products or services to you.
- Maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
- Imposing contractual commitments and procedures that require our service providers to adhere to privacy and security policies consistent with our own.
Principle 5 - Identifying Collection
We obtain personal information about you in order to service your business and enhance our services. Such information includes:
- Applications, forms, or other communications that you send us
- Data from either an Solovat Design cookie or a cookie from an Solovat Design service provider
Principle 6 - Limiting Collection
We will limit the collection of personal information to that which is necessary for the purposes of providing the products and services you have requested and conducting our business efficiently.
Principle 7 - Limiting Disclosure and Retention
Personal information is retained and disclosed as necessary to serve our customers and otherwise only in accordance with applicable law. Personal information about our customers or former customers is not used or disclosed to any third parties except:
- As required in rendering the services that you have requested (as in completing a wire transfer or other withdrawal from your account).
- As permitted by law to our service providers (such as to complete our mailings to you - and again, we will select and monitor these vendors in order to maintain the privacy and security of your information).
- As required by subpoena or law (as to tax authorities or regulators).
- As may be appropriate to protect against fraud or illegal activity, for the safety of customers, employees, or property, or is otherwise permitted by law.
- If you elect to disclose, or specifically direct us to disclose for you, personal information to a third party (as in the case where you request a product or service from a third party after receiving information or a link from Solovat Design.
Principle 8 - Respecting Your Wishes
Solovat Design uses email and direct mail as a way of keeping you up-to-date about our product and service innovations and offers that may be of interest to our customers (e.g., new features or other information). These communications may also offer special incentives that we hope will prompt you to try something new at Solovat Design. Nonetheless, Solovat Design maintains a practice of permitting persons to be excluded from such communications, such as straightforward opt-out options.
Principle 9 - Accuracy
We will strive to keep personal information as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for its intended purpose.
Principle 10 - Notice
We will provide you with an annual notice in plain language of our Principles and before making any material change.