Design, back-end, content management System, banner, newsletters management system, shipping by zone.
Building a community portal in the San Francisco Bay Area
The customer was one of the of the small start ups aimed to develop online classifieds, Job/Rent/Car4Sale and local forums in CA.
- End-to-End, automatic billing transactions with least manual work
- Customer Relationship Management (Single view of the Customer)
- Value Added Services to Customers (Online Customer Self-service – Email/Fax, Online Chat, and Help)
- Management Information
After a detailed understanding of the business and technical requirements of the system, Solovat documented these requirements as detailed use cases. Solovat defined a multi-tiered, multi-layered architecture to cater to these business and technical requirements. Solovat was involved in platform and product evaluation and selection exercises. The architecture comprised of disparate technologies such as ASP.NET, VB, XML and MS SQL database.
The following was implemented:
- Centralized approach for deployment, but cater to regional variations
- Different user interface needs – web browser user interface for external users and Visual Basic based user interface for internal users
- Performance, Flexibility/Extensibility, Scalability, Maintainability and Reusability
- Email Notifications and Live Chat (passworded area)
- Personalization for registried users
- Online customer Registration
- Pricing Engine applied to various products and currencies
Content management system for insurance company, USA
The customer is one of the financial service providers in the USA with a large customer base with individual web accounts. The customer has a number of public and secured websites.
- Lack of organizational processes on content management
- Company users did not have standart business rules set for any document/content before updating on the LIVE site
- Lack of company Technology standards
- Business users have more control on the site in terms of content publishing and content updates.
Content management site/intranet for financial advisor, USA
Our client was one of the largest financial services institutions in the United States. The company provides a range of investment management and other financial products and services and has more than 5 million customers in the United States and over 10 other countries.
- Easy-to-use content update model for non-technical user using a number of predefined templates.
- Email alert system to the company employees for notifying high priority tasks.
- Scalable content management system to easily accommodate future changes/additions.